Life Updates +Plans

Monday 4 November 2013

Hey,
I don't know if anyone even reads this but I'm annoyed at myself for not blogging, I just having got into the swing of it yet which is frustrating as I love reading so many people's blogs. Anyways updates with me:
I've began 2nd year of University, mental!! and been chucked straight into the deep end with work, it's not gonna be easy but I'm determined to get through it. Also I've moved into a new house, there's 13 of us living here which sounds a lot but is less than the house I lived in last year :P It's pretty cool and everyone seems to be nice. I like being in my room a lot as I like my own space.

I finally have found a Saturday Job yes yes!! well getting the money is good, the atmosphere at my work not so great. I've definitely learnt just cause someone appears nice at first does not actually necessarily reflect how they truly are.

I've finally got my hands on a new camera! which means hopefully better quality photos and more videos on my Youtube channel. I've actually posted two new videos recently which I'll post down below if anyone wants to check them out.

I have some ideas for new videos and blog posts so hopefully they'll happen soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBbyna9Sa5U


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzkn6vgosYE

How are you???

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment