Smarten Up

Thursday 7 November 2013

 
 
 

 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
Shirt- Primark
Leggings- New Look
Khaki Jacket- New Look
Bag- Asos
White Frilly socks- Topshop
Brogues- Primark
 
 
 
My first outfit post woohoo! As you can see I'm not the best at taking photos of myself and I like to pull funny faces as I can't pose to save my life :'). But anyways wanted to post this outfit as I like this look a lot. I'm heading out to a town near me at uni just to have a look round the shops to see what there is. I like to add smart elements to an outfit and then make them casual. I struggle with shirts due to having a chest unfortunately but I love this shirt as it has studs on the collar :) It features a koala print  too and I just couldn't resist that its adorable. I'm also testing out some new shoes I purchased that are different to anything else I have. No doubt I will get blisters as I do with any pair of new shoes, anyone else's feet as weak as mine?? :P
Anyways hope you like it please let me know by commenting :)
 
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment