This week is dragging

Wednesday 4 December 2013

So it's come to my last week of the term at uni woop woop :D I finish for Christmas break this Friday cannot wait! As it's the last week I feel like it's going soo slowly haha
Apologies for the lack of blogging and my videos, stupidly left my camera at home at the weekend grrr so can't film anything
I have totally got into the Christmas spirit now, loving everything, Vlogmas is starting on youtube so I have like 5 different one;s of them to watch everday, wrapping presents and my friend and I are doing a small Christmas dinner and exchange presents can't wait to give them to her :)

Also think i'm gonna chage the name of this and my youtube just to my name as I feel like a change but we'll see :)

Anyways better dash off to uni I go
Hows everyone's week going??

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment