Everyday make up I've been loving

Thursday 20 February 2014

Products and Brushes:
*Real Tehcniques- core collection, buffing brush, contour brush
* MUA eyeshadow palette in  Heaven and Earth
*Avon black eye pencil
*Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
*Rimmel Scandal eyes Precision eyeliner in Black
*Sleek contouring kit- Light
*Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Shimmer
 










pout much?? oh dear haha!
Lately I haven't actually bought any new make up products. Trust me there are many that I want all way out my price range as per usual. Guess I have expensive taste haha. So in the mornings I have to get ready relatively quickly as I'm in Uni every week day although I get up early as I personally like to chill a bit before walking to classes. I'm all about the neutral eyes and adding eyeliner. My eyes are my favourite feature so I tend to focus on them! Recently I've been really getting into lip colours to, this pink lip stick was the first one I ever bought ( in New York) fact :) and I love it! My MUA palette is amazing and I can use so many combinations of colours to create various neutral shadows.
Been watching so many make up tutorials lately so wanna try out some spring looks soon!!

Think my addiction to make up is growing! woops :/

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment