Ill in bed and what do I do?? I watch wrestling typical...

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Today hasn't been great :/ I've been really ill the last couple of days. I've gone into uni and tried to work but have made zero progress and panicking majorly as my make deadline is Friday :(. Today my body just gave up on me and I took the day off. Hoping that by literally spending the day in bed I can recover and then tomorrow I'll feel fresher and have a better day.

Spending the day in bed I've been watching various things on TV. Gossip Girl mainly as it is my latest obsession I love that show soo much!! Wished I watched it when it aired but c'est la vie.

I also re watched a documentary that I discovered a while back about wrestling. I know wrestling isn't everyone's cup of tea but I just wouldn't be me if I didn't have I guess a love for it. The whole art of it and the stories created through it I find really intriguing. I've grown up watching it on TV and also seen some shows in my time.

It's called The Wrestlers- Fighting with my family. Think it was aired a few years ago. I never actually watched it on TV as my parents don't have a care for it. However I remember reading about it in a magazine and the daughter in it is now Paige in WWE so that to me is very exciting. It follows the Knight Family- famous in the British wrestling scene and how there lives change when one of them moves to the biggest company in the business.

If anyone wants to watch it this is the link:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=76b_1348807370

I just wanted to blog about it as I find it interesting to watch. Even if your not a fan you get a glimpse of what the world of wrestling is like.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment