Perks of my uni room

Sunday 11 May 2014

Being a student studying at university means that I live away from home majority of the time. I have somehow managed to bag a room that I think is pretty damn amazing. Plus I have an en suite (check me out). I have a like problem with sharing bathrooms, I'm not going into it..

Anyway even though I've now nearly finished second year I was looking round my room today and wanted to share a few of my favourite things about my room. I made sure the photo's didn't actually show the true state of my room (clever eh)

I spent my bank holiday Monday putting this together. I saw this a long time ago on tumblr I believe and wanted to do it. I think it's a cute way of organising photos. It features people, memories that mean a lot to me, oh and a picture from Hocus Pocus haha. Everytime I look at it from my bed I instantly smile. I <3 it

This pillow is just my type of thing. My best friend Charlotte bought this for me for my birthday. If I'm having a down day I just look at this and then feel badass (if only that was the truth)

Awww Mandy yes!. This is Mandy my tailors dummy. I've wanted one of these for the longest time. She now proudly stands in my room waiting for costumes to be modelled on her!

This cute pen holder from Paperchase I actually use to store my make up brushes. I love it as it's so cute and displays my small collection of brushes. It's so much nicer then keeping them in a draw.


Finally is my new sewing box. It's adorable with all the imagery and words written on it. I'm getting into more home stuff lately perhaps I should just get my own place (not happing for a while). I use it to store my sewing kit at home. I actually need a separate sewing kit for uni and home.
 
 
 
So those are some of the perks in my uni room. My room at uni is a lot bigger then at home. I really wanna redecorate my room at home now.
 
I'm not gonna lie I can't stand Sundays, I get so bored!! But I experienced the best nap I've ever had in my life so today hasn't been all bad :)
 
 
Hows your weekends been??
 
 
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment