Working in venue at the southbank

Tuesday 3 June 2014

As part of my uni course I get to work on show as a costume assistant (that's the role we're given in second year). It's such an amazing experience getting to work on a show with actors and my mates ad see how production work. I feel extremely lucky to be a part of this course!
For this season we've been working at the Bargehouse on the Southbank. I've never actually really explored the area before but I absolutely love it! It's perfect for a day out. You can walk by the River Thames, see some amazing views of London, explore various places to eat and there's usually some form of entertainment around. I've seen a dance group and a couple of people drawing image sin the sand by the river :)

I'll try and get some more photos of the Southbank if I get the chance, been so busy!! Oh and the random snap of my lap on the train I just thought I would include as I have an addiction to Pink Lemonade Lucozade :/ it's a serious problem.




Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment