Aztec Playsuit

Saturday 19 July 2014






 
 


Playsuit: New Look
Sandals: New Look
Denim Vest: George at Asda
Rings- New Look, Knit and Stitch exhibition
 
 
 
I really should pluck up the courage and ask someone to take my photos for me, I just don't know who would do it haha. We're currently having a massive heat wave in the UK and I'm really struggling to decide what to wear.
Looking though my wardrobe I found this playsuit I got from New Look last year. I need to inject more colour into my life and I loved the use of colour in this playsuit along with the pattern. It's loose and light so perfect for hot weather. And with the elasticated waist I feel like it flatters my body shape. The back also has a nice detailing but stupidly forgot to take  a photo of it.
I added this denim vest as it adds a bit of interest and creates a laid back look. My shoes were a total bargain! £5 in the sale, their simple but I love them!
The two rings are my current favourite combination at the moment. Thee moon and star ring I got in a multipack from New Look (where the majority of this outfit is from). The purple stoned ring was from a jewellery stand at the Knit and Stitch Exhibition I went to in London back in October (may not sound fun to most people but I loved it!).
 
Apologies for my hair, I just cannot work with it when it's this humid I know it looks horrific haha
What do you guys wear when it's ridiculously hot outside??
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. love a good playsuit, this one is really cute :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to invest in more playsuits, thank you for checking out my blog xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing♥ lovely pictures and details

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome :) aww thanks so much!! I absolutely love your blog!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete