Miracle Hair duo

Wednesday 16 July 2014


I am in no way and expert when it comes to hair. In fact I'm pretty terrible. Naturally I have extremely curly hair that always goes frizzy every time I brush/ comb/ style it so I used to reach from my straighteners every single day.

But after years of over straightening and not using heat protectant (sorry) I had done the damage and my hair had to be cut off as it was completely ruined. A goal of mine for years has been to have long hair and it's finally growing!! yay :D

But obviously with my wanting length I've had to tone down the heat styling and embrace the curls, and I feel like I've found two products that actually work for me.

VO5 Mega Hold weather resistant styling mousse

This stuff is honestly a life saver. Many people have told me that mousse is a must have if you have curly hair. However I had never used it before buying this beauty. My hair has been so much easier to control since using it and now I can't imagine not having it in my life. When pumping it into your hand it's scary at first because it expands loads and I always think I've got way too much. But it's quick and easy to distribute evenly through the hair and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky which is the main thing I was concerned about. I believe it does what it says on the tin- strong control and 24 hour hold



Frizz Ease Go Curlier 48 hour curls heat- activated spray
Frizz ease was clearly made for me. I love this as it creates such nice waves. As my hair is getting longer the curls are starting to become less poodle like which is making me very happy. This spray is light, smells amazing and adds the softness I have wanted for a while! It says its best to blow dry with a diffuser which I don't own but I can imagine the result would be lovely. I leave my hair to air dry most of the time and it still produces soft curls.


I'm so happy I'm now starting to come up with  a hair routine I'm happy with. I actually need to get it cut but I'm too scared as it's taken so long to grow that I don't want some hairdresser just chopping half of it off. It's happened to me so many times that I have cried.


Have you used these products before??


2 comments: