Walking and Exploring

Sunday 27 July 2014

 
 
 




 
I truly believe some of the best days you can ever experience are those that are spontaneous and not planned. I hadn't seen one of my closest friends for a long time so decided to meet up with her and go to a local park called Cassiobury . I live in Hertfordshire so there are quite a few pretty places to explore. We ended up walking for a couple of hours. And I got to see places within in the park I had never ventured to (even though I've lived near here all my life aha). Probably the most exciting part for both me and my friend was discovering a cage with monkeys in. Unfortunately the area where the cage sat was fenced off so we couldn't go near but it was such a surprise to us.
 
On that day I wore my moon and star print smock dress from Motel Rocks which I love! Definitely my inner witchy/gothic side coming out. I wore my trusty new Primark sandals which were comfy. Probably not the most practical footwear but I guess I didn't really figure I would be walking as much as I did haha!
 
With the beautiful weather we're having at the moment I want to take advantage of going outside. That's the best part of summer for me, being able to spend time outside.
 
Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - very pretty dress, i love the pattern! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete