Butterfly World

Sunday 24 August 2014









Yesterday I took a trip to Butterfly world with my best friend Charlotte and her mum. It was good to get out of my house and simple have a nice day outdoors. It got me out of my sulk about not being at Reading (I'm like a child) but seriously it looks soo good!!. Anyways we got to see many different insects and some kids even were holding cockroaches which fair play to them cause I don't think I will volunteer to do that any time soon haha.

My favourite part was going into the butterfly tent as they get to fly around naturally and it's just so calming in there. We then just had a walk around and managed to get back to the car just before the heavens opened. I need more days like this as I'm losing my mind being stuck at home with no job and no money!!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Omg I went there on a trip in primary school!!! So nostalgic! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna go! haven't been since i was little haha

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are such great pictures! I love butterfly gardens
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete