Summertime Blues

Thursday 14 August 2014



 
 
 


Top- New Look
Black leggings- Asos
Shoes- Primark
Necklace- Regal Rose
Hair- wild
 
 
I'm going through a phase at the moment where I dislike pretty much everything in my wardrobe. I'm looking at loads of things thinking why the hell did you buy that! I rediscovered this baby blue short sleeved jumper I bought in the spring time from New Look. It's slightly colder here and raining as I am typing this. So I felt like it was acceptable to wear a jumper even though it's suppose to be August. I love wearing my black tube pants (how they're described on the Asos website). Not gonna lie when I first got them bloody hell they were uncomfortable. The waistband has like no give in it. However I've persisted and now they are actually quite loose around the waist. Either I've lost some weight or they've stretched (I'll just tell myself the first option) haha! My necklace I bought from the clothes show live a couple of years back from the Regal and Rose stall that was there.
I think the title of this is appropriate as sadly I'm having to chuck these pair of shoes. There is somehow a massive crack through the sole making them unwearable. Can we please just have a moment to mourn the shoes....
I now want some actual Doc Marten style brogues.
Now I'm gonna go back to convincing myself to do some work even though it's not going to happen and listening to Lower than Atlantis. My personal favourite song right now is Here We Go, have a listen if you want!
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the colour of the top, powder blue is the cutest! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Yeah I love it, I think it's acceptable to wear during autumn/winter as well right?? haha x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gorgeous little thing , great outfit x

    ReplyDelete