A Little Haul

Monday 8 September 2014




Missguided- top and skirt co-ord


New Look- T-shirt

 
New Look- baby blue coat

 
So I thought I would share a few things I have bought recently. I've tried to not buy as much over the summer and think I've done pretty well! However a girl who loves clothes needs a few new additions.
 
I needed an outfit for a party I was invited to, it was almost like a bit of a school reunion. I decided to look on Missguided and see what they had to offer. I've been a bit funny about their clothes before as their sizing is quite small. However it turned out well. I joined the co-ord trend and decided to buy this set above. It consists of an A line skirt and boxy crop t-shirt. It's monochrome which I live in and has a floral print. They both fit really well and I got complimented a few times wearing it which was nice haha. The great thing about it is that the pieces can be worn separately which is perfect.
 
The t-shirt I bought on a trip to a local town near my uni. I got the keys to my house and decided to look round. I liked it as it's simple yet has a twist with the fringing details on the bottom.
 
I have wanted a baby blue coat for such a long time! Saw this coat on Asos as part of the New Look range and had to get it. I love the colour and the length. The quality of it isn't as good as I thought it would be but I can't let go of it. The fabric is quite a fuzzy texture so might be a tad itchy around the neck. However I think its going to be a nice addition and adds interest to my wardrobe. I love the big lapels on it and it has shaping at the back so it sits nicely on my body shape.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks gorgeous and the coat looks so beautiful, love the colour!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete