Little Update #1

Tuesday 23 September 2014



I want to start a new type of posts just giving updates into what I've been up to. There may be times where I'll be crazy busy (I know for a fact this will be the case for third year of university) so I can hopefully at least find the time to write these posts.

So how have I spent the last few days eh??? In bed, I am currently suffering from a ridiculous cold. Today I am actually starting to feel better thank god!! Yesterday I was so bad I literally felt like I was dieing (maybe a tad overdramatic but hey ho). Here's some things I've learnt over the last few days:

1. I fidget so much!! I can't keep still and have got to a point where my bed is doing my head in

2. Who knew changing your pyjama top could be so thrilling, literally been the happiest thing that's happened to me. I bought an awesome top from Primark that features all of the Disney villains (I believe it's a Halloween themed top). Check out my Instagram as I posted a picture of it  on there and if you could follow me that would be much appreciated ;)

3. I love Asos clothes a bit too much

4.Don't take naps in the afternoon for longer than two hours, been cracking out some four/five hour naps and have not had a decent nights sleep for four nights in a row now. Don't' know how I'm still functioning.

5. Watching chick flicks whilst being ill means I need lots of tissues. I'm in a very vulnerable and emotional state right now. I watched P.S I Love you yesterday and I haven't cried that much at a film in ages. I want an attractive Irish man that can sing and play guitar in my life. There's nothing wrong with that right?? I actually prefer the guy that plays William in it to Gerard Butler. I also watched 13 going on 30, oh my I have missed watching that film. Haven't seen it in so long but definitely a favourite of mine. I also fancy Mark Ruffalo so that helps quite a lot. Can you see a theme emerging, attractive men in every film I watch hmmm


I miss being at uni, I miss outside air and I miss being able to breathe through my nose properly. Everyone definitely takes that last one for granted.




4 comments:

  1. Not feeling well too today. It sucks to be working under 8 hours of sleep. Get well soon! :) Anyway dear, was wondering if you wanna follow each other? Just let me know if you followed me via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook and I would gladly return the favor. Hope to keep in touch! ♥

    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and can get out and enjoy some amazing fall weather.

    I could really go for a nap and a chick flick movie marathon right now. I am exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! i love asos and i hope your cold gets better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post and i cant wait to see what you get up to! ps get well soon!

    Nana xx
    http://ahandfullofnana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete