Don't need any more coats in my life...

Tuesday 23 December 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Coat- Primark
Jumper- New Look
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- New Look
Necklace- Primark
 Or apparently I do as yet another one has crept into my collection. My love for coats need to be controlled at some point but I just can't stop. I just think they make any outfit so classy and put together even if your having a I can't be bothered with life day (which I have probably too often).
I saw this Primark number featured a while back on lots of Youtube videos and blog posts so I guess I'm pretty late in joining the party. But it was on sale at my local Primark and I got it for a very nice £20. Yep I know I couldn't believe it myself. Its this beautiful brushed check grey coat. It does come up quite big as I had to size down and it's still a bit roomy. But I guess that's the oversized style of it.. I love the rich tones of colour within the check pattern. It has pockets too which I need in my life, I always put my hands in my pockets whilst out and about. Also loving the ribbed effect grey jumper I bought from New Look last week. It's simple and easy to wear. I'm loving grey at the moment. I wanted to wear a skirt today so I paired my black skater skirt and I like the look of them together. And then of course my black loafers which I have lived in since I bought them back in October.
I just had to take a photo of my Santa mug as it's too adorable. Time for lots of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. So I'm currently working on my dissertation for uni whilst repeatedly listening to These Days by Take That. I'm not ashamed to say I'm partial to a bit of Take That, they have bought out some tunes. I helped my mum go Christmas food shopping this morning, it's starting to get manic but I think we're pretty much sorted now.  2 days till Christmas day!! :D
Apologies for the somewhat terrible background in these photos I don't have an actual bedroom at home currently as we're redecorating and rooms are just full of junk right now. I snuck into my parents bed room but that's got bin liners and stuff everywhere too argh. I really need to pluck up the courage to ask someone to take some photos outside (one day...).
 
 
Come on, who's got a coat addiction like me? I cannot be alone.
 



4 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Katie, and that coat is just such a beauty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete