The Search for A White Shirt

Saturday 28 February 2015

 

 


 Shirt- New Look (on Asos)
Cardigan- Miss Selfridge
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- New Look
 I was literally only going to uni for the day, so this is probably quite dressy for me. I have been on the hunt for a casual looking white shirt that fits me nicely. I think I've found it. I spotted this on Asos (it's by New Look) and its perfect. All the shirts I've found are a chiffon type fabric and I wanted more of a cotton shirt. It's a shirt I feel I can just wear with jeans and then I'm done. Plus it fits nicely over my chest so it's like the ultimate dream (first world problems). It's now going to be a staple in my outfits. I found this textured cardigan/jacket in Miss Selfridge a place I never really venture too. I really liked the texture and thought it was like nothing I already own. I did say I like shirts lately.
 
Busy week ahead, I need to get on with my show make. Wish me luck.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. awesome outfit..simple but chic :) I've also been on a hunt for the perfect basic white shirt and still haven't found one..definitely going to check out Asos and New Look now though :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete