Little Update #3

Sunday 24 May 2015


I haven't written one of these in a very long time. There's a lot going on currently with the end of my university journey looming and trying to fit everything in my blog posts have been lacking. But here's what's been happening with me

1. I need to venture to the seaside more often. A couple of weeks ago I went to Brighton to spend the day with my sister and her girlfriend and it was so nice to have a change of scenery. I don't live near the coast so I don't get to appreciate the sea air a lot of the time. As cliché as it sounds I just simply love sitting looking out at the sea, there's something so soothing about it. Plus Brighton is just a gorgeous place to explore.

2.My list of things to do is ever growing and all I want is a night out.

3. I have 5 weeks, yes only 5 weeks left of university. I don't know where the time has gone, it's mental! I have to start the job hunting, it's a struggle to find anything currently.

4.So many nice summer clothes at the moment especially in the holiday sections. I so wish I was going away somewhere. I'm not in my happiest place due to my weight. I've basically had a pretty shit couple of months in terms of my personal life and food unfortunately is my comfort. I'm going to change this somehow some way

5. I'm off to Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield today with my friend Lizzie and I am so excited! Looking forward to hopefully seeing Lower Than Atlantis and Don Broco. Expecting to be surrounded by teenagers and not fit in at all, just like normal then.

No comments:

Post a Comment