Missguided Wishlist

Sunday 31 May 2015



 
Oh Missguided you always bring out pieces I love when funds are low. I'm loving the New In section and found some items I am dyeing to have in my wardrobe!! In particular the black lace up shirt dress and the black suede lace up shorts. They just scream cool and witchy vibes to me. I'm lacking on the dress front so found a couple that I really enjoyed. I love bandana prints so the red midi instantly caught my eye. I might not be able to wear it due to the strappy back but never the less I love it. And the white lace floaty dress is so cute and dainty perfect for the summer. Pink... it's not my favourite colour but these suede shorts I think are lovely and would add something different to my usual monochrome outfits.
 
If someone could lend me some money to make a cheeky order then that would be lovely, seriously I got to have that lace up dress haha.
Currently having the most manic weekend sewing like crazy. I'm tired, feel ill and have blisters on my hands. Its never ending. Only 4 weeks left of university, I wish time would just stop going so damn quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment