M & S Summer Beauty Box

Thursday 16 July 2015


So being back home now and sorting through the hideous amount of stuff I've collected over the past three years of university I should be chucking out a load of the mammoth amount of beauty products I seem to have. However my mother gifted me with this impressive summer beauty box from Marks & Spencers which she got free as she spent over a certain amount. For the products she got, it is a cracking deal. I'm yet to try out anything but it has everything for your summer essentials.



Tanning
Apparently its important to have that 'summer glow', even though I know I need some colour in my life I am so bloody lazy when it comes to tanning. I'm all for embracing the pale however this year the sight of my pale legs has embarrassed me slightly. Within the box the tanning products you get are amplify daily gradual tan by Fake Bake and Overnight Tan Sleep Mask Tan Face by James Read. Lets hope they're not too dark, that's my idea of hell.



Sun Protection and Masks
You have to protect your skin from the sun if your on holiday, sunbathing in the garden or simply walking round your local town. But there is the inevitable fact that you probably will turn that awkward burnt shade of pink from time to time, I'm waiting for it to happen to me. Its so awkward walking round and someone says the inevitable you've caught the sun haven't you (oh yeah no kidding like I don't already know that...)The M&S Sun Smart After Sun is the ultimate product to help nourish your skin after catching some rays. Also there is the Ultrasun Face sun protection, which is also anti-ageing. I will probably have to start using anti- ageing products soon so I'll embrace it, but a sun screen for your face, perfection!
To give yourself a bit of indulgence there are a couple of mark products as well. The product I'm most excited to try out is the REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask. I've heard so many things about REN and from watching Claire Marshall's videos I've always wanted to give it a go. Please give me radiant beautiful looking skin. I'm really intrigued by the Philip Kingsley Swimcap as I never really thought about using a product to protect my scalp. It says its good for colour treated hair which doesn't concern me but still definitely going to try it out.


There are a selection of three Nail varnishes. From left to right:
Plush Pink, Butterfly Wings, I love Juicy
The names of the shades made me gag a little, to me its definitely the names of nail varnishes you'd buy when you were like 10, cringe factor is high. I'm not a massive pink lover but I will no doubt give em go and see how the colours turn out. Again painting my nails is a task I don't do very often as I can't be bothered half the time.

If you get anything from this post it's the fact I am lazy when it comes to beauty rituals... losing dramatic girl points right now.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty impressive amount of products you get there considering they aren't cheap to buy on there own! The ren renewal mask is good I really got on well with it, enjoy your products.

    Amelia
    Www.amelialovesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete