Autumn Wishlist- New Look

Tuesday 15 September 2015





I think I have a problem as I am seriously addicted to New Look currently. I've found a few pieces on there lately that I really want to get my hands on. So I thought I would share them with you lovely lot. Oh and I have a feeling there may be quite a few wish list posts as Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year.
The shoes are everything I love... black, chunky, lace up like a dream. Also being pointy I really feel they give off witchy vibes which you know I am obsessed with. They're currently on sale so I think it's inevitable that they'll be purchased soon. The suede duffle bag I am in love with. Purple is my favourite colour and this is very different to any bag I've bought in the past. A tartan scarf because it's essential to buy at least one every year :/. The purple blanket wrap I think is perfect for Autumn its not too thick but it'll be nice to throw on with any outfit. On the website there is a grunge style section which I was immediately drawn too. And from that range I loved the black long sleeved dress. It'd be easy to wear and I love the placket detailing on the front. I don't own enough skirts so I feel the black corduroy one would be a perfect addition adding a  bit of texture.

I can see the outfits emerging!

2 comments:

  1. New look have some great pieces in at the moment, I'm loving that bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is beautiful I love the colour

    www.waiste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete