An Outfit from Day to Night featuring Aurate Jewellery

Monday 24 April 2017

There are some situations that stress me out and one that always stresses me out is when I have to go out straight after work. It's not like you ever have a large amount of time to get ready so somehow you've got to create a new look in a limited time. Now I work in a job where I can dress pretty casual, but I wanted to get in the mind set of if I worked in an environment where you have to look professional (you know the jobs where jeans aren't an option).


For me it's all about changing up your accessories, keep the base of your outfit simple but switch up a few things and you are sure to find a winning outfit. So change your shoes, bag and of course jewellery. I have featured three stunning jewellery pieces from AUrate which are perfect for transitioning your outfit from day to night and make you feel special. I mean a bit of sparkle and immediately you feel a lot better baout any situation.

Day Time






For the day outfit I kept the outfit relatively simple, that is how I dress to be honest. I like classic simple pieces but then jazzing them up somehow. I went for a pair of black skinny trousers and a pale blue blouse. A blouse is perfect for both work and a night out as it's that right balance of being smart but not to over the top. The jewellery pieces I picked are dainty and simple which is what I am always drawn too. I love the half moon crescent studs as they are so easy to wear and I love the daintiness of the necklace. Plus the necklace is stunning!. I went for a metallic gold pair of brogues as I love the metallic shoe trend at the moment and I included a royal blue Ted Baker bag as I've always wanted a Ted Baker bag.


Night Time


Now for the night outfit I feel like this is a lot more me. So sticking with the same trousers and blouse, I picked some accessories that add a bit of a more vampy feel. I know some people are against mixing gold and silver but I personally like the two together. I added a leather jacket as it's a classic and a must have for me. Plus with the studs it gives a rock feel to it which I am partial to. The shoes I picked are heeled but not to crazy as I'm built for flat shoes but I like to wear heels when I go on nights out. I was a little bit ambitious with the choice of bag, but I remember seeing a version of this Prada bag when I went to Venice last year and I fell in love. I'm not a massive designer person but this bag is perfect for me I mean it's got a moon on it, a girl can dream eh. Jewllery wise you could totally go for a statement necklace but I really liked the necklace I chose so I kept that but added some gorgoeus gold pyramid stud earrings for a statement instead which works nicely along with the studding on the jacket.


I hope this post has bought some inspiration, I think the key thing is keep it simple. Jewellery can really make such a difference and when the quality of it is so high then you can't go wrong.
Check out the beautiful pieces by Aurate Newy York here.

Hope you've all had a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment