Two New Make Up Additions

Tuesday 8 August 2017




Hands up who has been terrible at writing on here recently *guilty* I've not posted on here in so so long! All I can say is I'm sorry. You know when you don't know where time has gone, yeah it was April and now somehow it's August... what the hell. Soon it will be Autumn and that means my favourite spooky day is almost here. I've been getting used to having a full time job, I'm actually so grateful to have a 9-5 job at the moment, finishing before 10 pm is amazing!

Anyways today I wanted to share with two new products that I've added to my "little" make up collection. The wishlist of make up products is getting pretty bad but I've re-discovered my love for it.



Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Okay Okay lets talk about the palette that everyone is talking about. Yes i am one of those girls that has been on countdown for the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette to come out. As soon as I saw it was on sale on Feel Unique I purchased it. I remember when the original Naked palettes came out, I so badly wanted one and discover what everyone was talking about but of course had no money. I finally had some money to spend and thought sod it for once I'm gonna be up to date with everyone else and buy this palette.

So far I've only used it a couple of times but I am in love with the shades. I hardly ever wear warm toned shades but I'm definitely looking forward to try new things. I particularly love the metallic shades and am really excited to see what I can create with it. I haven't been this excited about an eye shadow palette in a longgg time!




Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
I am so fussy when it comes to foundation, all of them are ever the right shade or show up my dry patches of skin (which i love so so much). I am a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury and I actually went all fancy and got shade matched when  visited Birmingham. I couldn't believe it when the lady said I was the palest shade (1-Fair), I was born to be pale. They unfortunately didn't have my shade in stock at the time but I waited till payday and finally got my mitts on a bottle.


The reason I have fallen in love with this foundation is that it doesn't feel cakey yet somehow it still has coverage. The consistency is thinner then a lot of others I've tried but it feels kinda cooling on the skin and reduces the redness on my face which is result. Its a great everyday foundation as it's not to heavy, but I'm sure you could build it up with another layer if you're looking for fuller coverage. (I'm using all these fancy terms cause I hear Youtuber's and blogger's say them...) It really is magic on my face and I feel so much better in the morning when I apply this.



And breathe, I feel so out of the loop but hopefully this is the start of me posting regularly again! Comment if you've tried either of these and what you think, always intrigued for other peoples opinions. Hope you've all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment