Two Make Up Summer Additions

Tuesday 15 May 2018




Long time, no see! I've been having a break on here due to deadlines at work and taking some time out for myself. I actually have a bit of a social life lately as everyone's birthdays seem to be in April and May. Let's just say alcohol and I aren't friends at the moment. Clearly now being 24 has an effect on how hungover I feel. Also I've been really ill recently, I always seem to get the flu when the weather is hot. It doesn't make sense!

Anyway back on topic! I popped into Superdrug for the first time in a while and saw that L'Oreal bought out a summer make up range. I was on a mission to buy a couple of products that I'd seen in a couple of reviews (you know I need some other peoples opinions to justify me buying it). As the weather has been crazy hot in the UK the last few weeks I've been wearing less.

The first thing I bought was the lip scrub in the flavour Peach Twist as I love anything Peach scented. A grim fact about me is when I'm anxious or thinking i pick at my lips. No I can't be normal and bite my nails. Anyway this scrub is so nice and it has exfoliating bits in which have worked a treat. I would highly recommend, plus i love the sherbet orange packaging.



Now I haven't bought myself a bronzer in years as I haven;t really used it. But I heard good things about the Back to Bronze, so I treated myself. It's not an orangey colour which I full appreciate. Not many bronzer products suit me as I have fair skin, but this seems to be doing the trick. Give me that sunkissed look!


Hope you're all having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment